Tuesday, December 13, 2016

REMINDER

I will pick up the papers from my mailbox in Knapp Hall on DECEMBER 13th by 4pm. My mailbox is on the second floor. 

In addition,
WE WILL MEET IN OUR ROOM ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 2OTH AT 9AM. 
I WILL HAND BACK YOUR FINAL PAPERS AND WE WILL CONDUCT SHORT PRESENTATIONS.  I HAVE THE PRESENTATION SCHEDULE. ALL STUDENTS WILL PRESENT ON THIS DAY. PLEASE BRING YOUR PRESENTATION RUBRIC. THE RUBRIC IS ATTACHED TO YOUR ASSIGNMENT SHEET. 

PRESENTATIONS WILL BE NO MORE THAN 5 MINUTES.

ENJOY YOUR WEEK!

4 comments:

  1. hi professor brady, i emailed you -Brianna P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Post is very useful, I am truly to this blog which is specially design about the dissertation writing services.
    Great job.



    dissertation writing services

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very amazed by the information of this blog and I am glad I had a look over the blog. thank you so much for sharing such great information.

    Best Resume Writing Services

    ReplyDelete
  4. This information is really worthy and please provide me some new content along with best bookmarking sites .. and please keep posting more information.
    Custom dissertation writing services

    ReplyDelete