Monday, October 12, 2015

Note to my students: I realize that I did not have a chance to complete both lectures on Thursday.  Therefore, you will not be able to answer the question on "perspective". You can skip that question for homework. You should be able to answer the other questions based on reading the article and understanding my "SELF" lecture from Thursday.

I will ask that you answer that question after my lecture tomorrow. 

Pub 2 is due this week by THURSDAY MIDNIGHT!!!!
Your EXPOSITORY ESSAY is due on Thursday Oct 22nd. 


Timeline

Tuesday 10/13

Perspective Lecture
Kaufman Assignment
PUB 2 and Expository Essay Q&A

Thursday 10/15
How to Write a Compare/Contrast Essay PPT 
Preparation for Formal Paper 2 - The Compare/Contrast Essay

I will go over MLA for YOUR EXPOSITORY PAPER. This will help you write all of your papers in this class and every other class you are taking this semester!

How to Incorporate Sources into your paper. A Review of MLA in-text Citation and the Works Cited page. BRING YOUR PACKET! 

Tuesday 10/20
Introduction to Love and Friendships - Lecture
Blog Assignments, In -Class Workshops, Lectures and Fishbowls will be based on this unit:
 Love, Death, Relationships and the Self




No comments:

Post a Comment