Thursday, October 1, 2026

Over The Weekend -Due on 10/6 - PRINT PUB# 1 and ALL THE ARTICLES!!!! PRINT THE THESIS Worksheet !

 Due on 10/6 -  PRINT PUB# 1 and ALL THE ARTICLES!!!!  PRINT THE THESIS Worksheet


SCHOLARS !! We Enjoyed 12:15 Wrap Up Presentations ! Very IMPRESSIVE!!!!  

MANY of  YOU TRULY SHINE This Semester !!! 






____________________________________________________________________________

DUE  ON  TUESDAY   10/6 

Print PUB 1 - Print the ASSIGNMENT SHEET AND THE ARTICLES 

1. PRINT PUB#1 - IT IS POSTED AS A PAGE ABOVE!! Here it is Again! 



https://identitythroughwriting.blogspot.com/p/pub1-how-happy-can-you-be-happiness_035681557.html

 - Print the assignment sheet  and the ARTICLES  !! BRING IT TO CLASS  I will go over the DETAILS OF THE ASSIGNMENT AND ANSWER QUESTIONS ON HOW TO PREPARE FOR IT!!! 

Remember : Writing Is a Process

The first step is understanding the assignment - then breaking down the components of the assignment - 

BRAINSTORMING, PRE-WRITING, WRITING, EDITING / PROOFREADING and PUBLISHING

_______________________________________________________________

#2 - PRINT THE THESIS WORKSHEET AND BRING IT TO CLASS ON 10/6

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11RBOoZ5Ycy6_kgccsxOVq_91cGpGQIaa/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=109507672381224686342&rtpof=true&sd=true

I WILL GO OVER THESIS AGAIN!!! 


In Class on 10/6 

Intro to PUB 1 - I will go over how to tackle it!!-  PUB 1 is Due on 10/15 

________________________________________________________________________








Did YOU KNOW?

Did you know the Stoics LOVED TO WALK! 

The Greatest Thinkers - Walked TO THINK!!

https://thestoicgym.com/sites/default/uploads/00ae3b786099ce6cc46514f5e8cec5df.pdf


 *****I assigned STUDENTS these TASKS!! READ BELOW! 


9:30 CLASS - There is an old saying " Misery Loves Company" You can ask your parents about this.. it was often that I heard this growing up.... It was just one of those arbitrary sayings to communicate that when a person is not happy they will often attach themselves to others in order to manifest the unhappiness.... 

With That Said....  Today we Learned that " Happiness is Infectious! " - What  Do  YOU THINK THAT Means?  

I assign  Jake & Safia to answer this question in their notebook and share it with the class ! 


___________________________________________________________________________

In my 12:15 -   I assign JUSTIN, LUCAS & Frank

What is Simplicity?- Can Silence Simplify Life? Is there a time when Silence created stillness and tranquility ? How can Silence combat the outside noise?  

____________________________________________________________________________








What's Happening Next ? Happy Timeline: 

 On Tuesday 10/6

- I will go over PUB 1 and How To Tackle  - 30 Min

i WILL Go over THESIS - AND POST A GOOGLE DOC TO ENTER YOUR THESIS

_______________________________________________________________________________

HW DUE 10/8 - 

   THESIS challenge POST  YOUR THESIS 

10/8 IN CLASS - GENETICS LECTURE & WE PULL UP STUDENT THESIS'

Q&A Pub 1 

PRINT AND ACTIVELY READ THE ARTICLE ! 

"Pessimism Vs. Optimism": How Mindset Impacts Wellbeing by Heather Lonczak and Jo Nash 

https://positivepsychology.com/pessimism-vs-optimism/

Answer the following in your notebook- CREATE A Brainstorming Session in your notebook highlighting the various components of OPTIMISTS V. PESSIMISTS-

 - It can be a Venn Diagram, T-Chart ,  Listing - Arrows - Everything I talked about today!!

If you forgot = You can google Venn Diagram, T-Chart samples...  Think about my lecture!

________________________________________________________________________

10/8- Around THE ROOM DISCUSSIONS and CLASS DATA 

Pub 1 Q&A 

Over the Weekend Due 10/13 Brady Will Post  Articles To Include: Explanatory Styles , Why Some People Find It Harder To Be Happy & Self Talk 


In Class 10/13  - TPS All 3 Articles - Brady Will Hand Out Index Cards 

HW:  Due on 10/15  " The Big 5 Personality Traits" by Ries and Take The Test -Students Post in Discussions 

10/15- PUB 1 is Due on Brightspace !

_________________________________________________________________________


 Another BONUS- We Talked About Meaning and Purpose Today With my 930am! 




I gave 12:15 index cards to complete last weekend bonus

 THIS WEEKEND - in your notebook

Think ABOUT Malleability -  What does it mean to be malleable?

Fill in the blank ! 

To be malleable is to be ______________?

Is that the opposite of RIGID?  Can a personality be malleable? 


No comments:

Post a Comment