I will pick up the papers from my mailbox in Knapp Hall on DECEMBER 13th by 4pm. My mailbox is on the second floor.
In addition,
WE WILL MEET IN OUR ROOM ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 2OTH AT 9AM.
I WILL HAND BACK YOUR FINAL PAPERS AND WE WILL CONDUCT SHORT PRESENTATIONS. I HAVE THE PRESENTATION SCHEDULE. ALL STUDENTS WILL PRESENT ON THIS DAY. PLEASE BRING YOUR PRESENTATION RUBRIC. THE RUBRIC IS ATTACHED TO YOUR ASSIGNMENT SHEET.
PRESENTATIONS WILL BE NO MORE THAN 5 MINUTES.
ENJOY YOUR WEEK!
" Perspectives in The Science Of Happiness" is A course designed to encourage students to critically think, research and write about various topics within the " Science of Happiness" as they relate to "The Looking Glass Self" . This class will enable students to develop rhetoric in a variety of topics and perspectives within the realm of Positive Psychology. “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters." Epictetus
http://www.facinghistory.org/video/immigration-todays-world
- Home
- What is Socratic Seminar? AKA Fishbowl!
- Consent Form : Fishbowl Photos, Class Photos & "The Triple 3" !
- FSC ACADEMIC CALENDAR - WHAT IS THE COLLEGE SCHEDULE? WHAT DAYS DO WE HAVE OFF?
- Rules For Revising Papers
- A Note To My Students- How I became the " Happy Professor at Farmingdale"
- Formal Paper Rubric For EGL 101 & 102
- FALL 2026- Syllabus & Welcome Email
- CLASS CLUSTER FALL 2026 : What You Will Learn - "ALL THINGS HAPPY"
- A Note To My Students- How I became the " Happy Professor at Farmingdale"
- Transitional Phrases FALL 2026
- "The Daily Stoic" Videos - Perspectives From Seneca, Epictetus , Marcus Aurelius
- The Diagnostic Fall 2026 - Professor Brady
- World Happiness Report 2024-2026
- HAPPY WORKSHOP # 1 - "THE STOICS" : MEANING AND PURPOSE - GROUP TASKS TWO DAY WORKSHOP 9/17-9/22
- Class Running DOC - FALL 2026
- PUB#1- How Happy CAN YOU BE? "Happiness & Genetics " How Much Of Your Happiness Depends On YOU?" DUE: TUESDAY , OCTOBER 14th by Midnight
- PUB#1- How Happy CAN YOU BE? "Happiness & Genetics " How Much Of Your Happiness Depends On YOU?" DUE: 10/15 by Midnight in BRIGHTSPACE !!!!
hi professor brady, i emailed you -Brianna P
ReplyDeleteYour Post is very useful, I am truly to this blog which is specially design about the dissertation writing services.
ReplyDeleteGreat job.
dissertation writing services
I am very amazed by the information of this blog and I am glad I had a look over the blog. thank you so much for sharing such great information.
ReplyDeleteBest Resume Writing Services
This information is really worthy and please provide me some new content along with best bookmarking sites .. and please keep posting more information.
ReplyDeleteCustom dissertation writing services