Friday, December 1, 2017

Conferences!!!!

Note to ALL Students!!! Conferences will continue on December 5th in Greenley Library!!! Please be advised of our schedule time!

In addition, I mentioned to all of my students that you will need ONE visual by December 5th. I will ask some students to informally present on both Dec. 7th and Dec. 12th..


NOTE TO MY 12:15 Class ONLY.. .

I will mention this on DECEMBER 5TH DURING CONFERENCES.. HOWEVER, I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION IT NOW.. YOU WILL NEED TO PRINT TWO COPIES OF YOUR PAPER TO HAND IN ON DECEMBER 5TH... THE FIRST COPY WILL HAVE A PROPER MLA HEADING WITH YOUR NAME , MY NAME, THE CLASS AND DATE.... THE SECOND COPY WILL HAVE YOUR NUMBER (THE NUMBER I GAVE YOU IN THE LIBRARY ON THURSDAY). YOU WILL OMIT YOUR NAME AND MY NAME ON THE SECOND COPY YOU HAND IN. THE SECOND COPY I WILL HAND IN TO THE LIBRARY FOR THIER ASSESSMENT. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR GRADE OR OUR CLASS. IT IS FOR THIER RECORDS AND ASSESSMENT.

I ASK MY 12:15 CLASS TO PRINT TWO COPIES OF THEIR FINAL PAPER. ONE FOR ME WITH A PROPER HEADING INCLUDING ALL NAMES.. AND ONE FOR THE LIBRARY.. OMITTING ALL NAMES ADDING THE NUMBER I GAVE YOU AND KEEPING THE CLASS AND DATE..

I WILL MENTION THIS DURING CONFERENCE ON TUESDAY! HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

7 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NjSGw7jy-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For Sharing Such a Great Information With Us its Really impressive and interesting Looking forward to see more update like that Once Again.

    Thesis Writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can i get help for Dissertation Writing from this blog. I am waiting new stuff for that. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great Information are there in it.Essay Help

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its relevant to my studies and really looking for Thesis writing help. Thanks for sharing. Such a great information shared with. Its really impressive. Looking forward to see more update.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can you tell, who are you? What do you do? Through writing, you can describe yourself. I learnt this writing skills from coursework writing services , you can also get help from this writing company.

    ReplyDelete